BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Derek Trelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:27:42 -0400
If the following is true:

Lagavulun = sucking on a wet burnt log :: Laphroaig = chewing a peat bog

Then one could conclude that:

Black Label = licking the wet char from a summer beam in an 18th century frame

Which means:

Black Label :: ????

(a) the big bottle of Jim Beam at the Liquor Mart down the street
(b) the gelled gasoline in an Old Mr. Boston bottle (in the "well" being sold as Scotch)
(c) a case of Clan McGregor in plastic jugs
(d) none of the above
(e) all of the above
(f) i don't drink scotch
(g) only an long-lurking engineer would think of a response like this...