BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:39:50 EDT
The marginally employed Ms. Bledsoe, with the connivance of Ken in his Land
Rover on the way to his country house in the Hamptons, CLAIMS that persons
from OH-10 (The Seatbelts Fastened State, to the rest of us) have no accent.
Well, you goddam Easterners are full of poopie!
You all have accents!  Only we native Californians, even those of us in exile
in Joisey, speak proper English.  The rest of youse are a bunch of goddam
mush-mouth troglodytes, or as the great and powerful Fitch used to say (and
probably still does), "Neanderthals!"  And my children are the best proof of
it!  So there!!

Hugs from your humor czar, even in dead earnest,

Ralph