BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:15:43 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/00 8:46:50 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> What would you offer in exchange for an actual band
>  saw, say from the Summit Mall?

Ralph,

All I need is one clean cut. Don't want burden of owning the saw as will then
have to deal w/ long-term storage, OSHA regulations, power service logistics,
grease and upkeep issues. I think it is only worth about two early citations
of frig or similar F slang. One alternative I have is to figure out how to
ship the *item* to Ohio where I am told if it is less than 45' in length it
can be accomodated without citations... though I will probably end up paying
for it in ale.

][<en