BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:53:56 EDT
Now we have Roche Brother to go along with The Rat.  Mary may yet wind up
with enough vermin without bringing them from our basements.  And just think,
all of this was attracted by bullshit.  If only we'd restricted our content
to Serious Professional Colloquy and intellectual discourse.....

Ralph