BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:45:31 -0800
That's the point we're at now.  Not a comfortable place to be.  It's hard
enough to parent your kids, but to have to parent your parents is very
difficult.  I am having to make decisions about what to throw out and what
to keep.  Medical decisions have to be made and house repairs.  There is no
question of selling the place, it has been in the family for about 200
years and I'm not about to let it go.  That's why we moved in here.  Ruth

At 7:56 PM -0500 2/26/03, Becker, Dan wrote:
That's what my brother and I finally had to do for our childhood homeplace
when it was time for Dad to simplify his life...role-reversal...we quit
asking him, and told him what to do. Everything got much easier after that.

D.
--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT