BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 23:14:39 -0500
Bruce, you are an intriguing person.  Perhaps we will arrange to meet
next month in Maine...  I'm wondering if the weather will be refreshing
and cool at the coast, after enduring almost 100 degree steamy days here
in the midwest.

I once saw an implosion in St. Louis.  It was like a street party among
the hundred or so people waiting with cameras and dogs and coffee.  Only
15 minutes late, it went down as planned.  Luckily, the building was not
that interesting nor a great loss to the community.  It was part of an
out-of-date hospital with a too small floor plan to be adapted to
today's style of health care.

Ilene