BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:02:43 EST
In the words of Jerry Sienfield at the supermarket "I love this place" (he
said card, but you know what I mean.

Dan Becker - Yes, they are already on microfilm at the Minn. Historical Soc. -
about 50 rolls.

Mary K. - I have a scanner and when I receive the film I'll try to scan them
into the computer. I'll also ask around about digitalize the whole bunch, if
it isn't too costly.
I am planning to buy the reader and I understand that there are different
types. In Brainerd, the Historical Museum had one that would copy onto paper
what was on the screen. I was told that type is very expensive, but that was
about 6 or 7 years ago and digital wasn't available then.  Thanks for the
offer of the use of the reader, when I get the film I may take you up on that.

Leland T.- Thanks, I'll check Northeast. Maybe going directly to disk is poss.
now. I think that would be the best.

Thanks again, I'll update when I get the film. Should be about two weeks.

jim