BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:43:07 EDT
Gentlepersons,

It would appear yet again that your Humor Czar has erred once more.  I must
defer to the right honorable gentleperson who recently viewed the deceased,
and concede that my recollection of the Tollund Man as the victim of a
prehistoric necktie party is evidently in error.  It would seem that I have
confused the 1000 year old dead people that I read about 40 years ago
(possibly before there were David Wests in Australia).

And for the multilingual, multicultural set who might be tempted to throw
stone at glass cars, let us say:

Mea Culpa, Shearim

Ralph