BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:35:48 -0400
On September 1, 1999 8:54 AM, Gray, Tom [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:

> Hey Smith, U runnin' in AOL?  Arkie Cuz
>

> OK, uncle!!  Somebody tell me (and the rest of us who don't know jpeg
> from
> mumblety peg), generally, what happens when you techies DL a jpeg?  Do
> you
> then go into a new program and open that file?   What sort of a program
> is
> that new program

Yeppers...AOL 4.0 for Windows.  Which I don't do.  But try this.  Do you
have an icon for the jpg in your email?  Drag it to the desktop so it gets
copied there.  Then go to the start menu, choose programs, choose
microsoft photo editor (you _are_ running microeverywhere, right?).  Start
photo editor.  From within photo editor, go to 'open file', navigate to
desktop folder, select jpg, and view it.

Maybe.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director            "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic                                     I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                                            -
Scarecrow