BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:53:12 -0500
You assume too much.  I am providing thoughts to a colleague, trying to
be of assistance, this is no exercise in capitalism.  This is the
responsibility, the burden and the joy of having been around the block
enough times to have a pretty good idea of where the uneven sidewalk is
setting up its ambush, (if not where the piano movers are about to
loose their footing and drop the baby grand on your head).

So?  How difficult is it to disassemble a newel post, stair rail and
the spindles?  What are the challenges?

-jc