BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:53:28 EDT
David (of Aus or NZ?),

In thinking about how the hell we find somebody who knows about this
growie-business (as opposed to the High-Enders who know about Grohe faucets
[like ][<en the NYC Contractor who lives on Ritzy Lon Gisland, and my lawyer
brother-in-law]), it dawned on me to ask the vegetation professionals at the
Arboretum of which I am a board member, and who presumably didn't sleep
through landscape class.  If my minions won't tell us, I'll fire 'em.  And
then tear the ivory off the building.

Which reminds me...my next door neighbors put down glue-board mouse "traps"
in their basement, and found them covered with Ken and Deb's beloved chert
chicken.  I gotta admit that making the jumpy little bastards stay still (or
tear themselves apart trying to escape!) has almost as much appeal--if not
more--than turning a flame thrower on 'em.  (Extended Snidely Whiplash laugh
follows.)  They'll be easier to deliver as a side dish to Mary's party that
way, too.

Ralph