BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:18:31 -0200
BSR,

How about Delaney or Varley?

I once went to a dinner where Clinton was present during his term and
was amazed that the SS let me in at all. Guys standing around w/ ear
pieces & machine guns make me nervous.  We were seated surrounded by
Hasidim. I saw no Evangelicals. Madonna was there a few tables over.

My dyslexic son for a very brief stint drove a van from AF ONE to the
Clinton's home in Chappaqua. He drove the cook & the clothes washer...
and got confused and took a wrong turn -- the cook was the navigator he
says -- and the State Police had to go find him. He had gotten his
driver's license two weeks prior. He got his picture took and hand shook
by the prez but I have never seen the pic.

And there is a story about his buddy who drove a cabinet member around
and had to sit in a parking lot for something like six hours while the
guy got smashed in a local dive. When the dude shows up a talking head
on the TV he gets pointed at but I'll be damned if I can remember his name.

When my son was an infant whenever a politician that I did not like
showed up his head on the TV I would point at the TV and say, "Asshole,
asshole." Like w/ Spiro Agnew. I suppose this may have something not
much to do w/ why my son took up political science. Talk about home
schooling.

And yesterday my son was telling me his gut physical emotional reaction
when he sees the current prez on the TV. David has issues w/ vacuity of
brains. Keeps me on my toes. But then Lorreta Lynn said Baby Bush was a
really fine baby. Who you gonna believe?

][<en