BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:41:30 -0500
Ken,
How many books did he have in the library?

Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Mobile:  203-981-4004