BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:41:03 -0500
On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, J.A. Drew Diaz wrote:

> In a real swithcheroo-
> my Dad wrecked my Valiant-
> 3 on the tree

I learned to drive in a light blue Valiant station wagon
it's probably the only car we had that never got wrecked  ;)

three on the tree and my dad was so paranoid that he took
me to the local state park  (10 mph) on Christmas morning
to learn clutches and hills  ;)

my mom bought it new cuz it got good gas mileage
an environmentalist before her time.....
all the ladies of the neighborhood were aghast
a)  my MOM bought the thing
b)  it wasn't a Chevy
c)  we promptly left town  (Mom, me, and my little brother
     and sister) to go CAMPING all over the place for 3 weeks
     WITHOUT MY DAD!!!!

Deb