BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:31:34 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/99 10:12:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Hope you liked the project. If Tobin blabbed about the milestone he
probably
 blabbed about the weekend previous, also. Wish us luck. Not likely to live to
 the big day. >>

But at least you'll die with a BIG smile on your face, and a cocktail in hand.

The dome is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see the end product,
especially some of the interior finishes that he was describing. For anyone
who hasn't been there, it's definitely worth the trip- When I worked at the
Convention and Visitors Bureau, I used to beg people to make time for the
visit and tour because I knew they wouldn't be disappointed.

I am most interested in the effects of the new lighting schemes. I suggested
adding running lights around the cupola on the dome for that 'discotheque'
effect, but Rick was not amused.    :)

-Heidi