BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:19:59 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> *Republicans who aren't plutocrats are just plain stupid.*

I'm a Republican. I got my reasons and I ain't exactly stupid.
I get to not vote for the guy you really don't like in the primary.
It mainly has to do with maintaining the balance of local power... at home.
All my favorite politicians, though, seem to be Democrats or independent.
As I see it what we have is a two Corporation System without much
independents.
I'm in favor of doing my part to keep them all confused.

][<