BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:53:11 -0200
Bruce Marcham wrote:

>>So Bruce goes...
>>

>The thing that got me was that a store, even a chain, like Babeland would have an "education coordinator."  Does she make sure their customers know how to use the products they purchase properly, sort of like the help sessions Home Depot runs?
>
>Ben Wa

U newly weds can attend Babeland University --

http://www.babeland.com/events

Two Knotty Boys Presents: Showing You the Ropes!
* Saturday, January 20, 07:00PM, $30*
Are you curious about rope bondage but don't know where to start? Join
JD and Dan for fun-filled demonstrations and plenty of hands-on
practice. Purchase rope at Babeland, or bring your own.

][<