BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:05:39 -0500
Sludge 101

Apparently its been researched for over 20 years and has benefits.
What's the fuss?  Relax, enjoy your farm fresh foods shipped to you
from the heartland.  Next time some one tells you that you are full of

-jc

On Sunday, October 19, 2003, at 07:20  AM, Ilene R. Tyler wrote:

> GEOGRAPHY 1O1:  The Grand Rapids referenced in the earlier message is
> NOT in Michigan!  They have a "Grand Rapids" in Minnesota, too,
> Minnesota's makes paper, while Michigan's makes furniture.  Which
> waste is preferred to make sludge? - I wouldn't know.
>
> Ilene
>

> --

John Callan, Architect, Inc.
Historic Preservation and Museum Services
784 Deerwood Circle
Lino Lakes, Minnesota  55014-5433

(651) 486-0890