BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:47:02 EST
In a message dated 12/03/1999 8:29:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I've decided to do a lawn
>  decoration for the Holiday season consisting of an aluminum lawn chair
frame
>  traced with little Xmas lights, sort of like those lawn deer you see sold
in
>  the garden shops, to be suspended say about 30' up in the air.

Ken, you're too late. I saw this in Martha Stewart's latest Christmas book. I
guess she ran out of wired ribbon and gingerbread. Maybe you could cut the
legs off and weld them on in weird ways... In honor of B-P you could name
it...
"If Martha Stewart Married Pablo Picasso..."

-ONE (wanna-be art history) cat