BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:01:14 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/2000 5:08:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Then top it off with a
 clay mug of cold glacial water, or a semblance thereof, at the Summit horse
 trough. >>

Don't want no pignickers (even in Connecticut) drinking the clay mug full of
water from the Old Summit Horse Trough.

If it's consumable liquids you're looking for, we have several establishments
that would be happy to sell any quantity of just about any beverage one could
think of.  But we certainly wouldn't want the horse trough giving away free
what our fine merchants are trying to make a buck on.

Ralph