BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:40:34 -0500

Oh my, not just Susan. The list robot has been advising the wizards behind the curtain of no less than four new subscribers to BP in JUST ONE DAY! Today. Sharpshooter is a marketing genius, and I think has probably missed his calling writing about old places with interesting stories that no one cares about.

For those of you that scratch your head about why this would be such an exciting moment in the recent annals of BP, you should know that the subscriber profile in the last 5-7 years has consisted primarily of brief tenures followed by a quiet slinking away under the cover of darkness. The statistics for subscribing members to the list have been displaying steady entropy during this time from a high of 108.

For you Canadian sports observers, this equates to a negative +/- stat for the BP team.

> Dan Becker is, I
> believe, against vinyl siding.

Another bulls-eye.

dan blue vinyl becker

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.     "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic             from some flounder?"
Districts Commission         - Bullwinkle J. Moose
919/516-2632

--

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.” -- **Please remember to trim posts, as requested in the Terms of Service** To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: <http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>