BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:49:39 EDT
Speaking of bringing up lunch,

When we had my grandparents "relocated" (in 1980 from where they were buried
in 1952 and 1968), to be reburied next to my father who had died in 1980, we
were told by the funeral director that there wouldn't be much left of my
grandfather (the one who'd died 12 years earlier).  I presume that the
decomposition rate is somewhere in that range, which I guess makes for a
half-life of deceased hominids of approximately 6 years (or is my chemistry
as bad as my Epicurea?); ergo,  there wouldn't be much dead Kraut to kick
around after 20 years, and they get recycled.

What say you, merry Pinheads?

Ralph

Lets, see, that's humor, agriculture and death for me.  Any volunteers for
other czardoms (or female Hungarian types who want to be csardas)?