BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:04:17 -0800
I just reread this message from last June.  Thanks for the laugh, I needed
that after having been to a high school budget meeting.  We know we have to
pare the budget and we also know that whereever we pare it someone is going
to be unhappy--and they are, already.  Ruth

At 8:06 AM -0400 6/9/07, [log in to unmask] wrote:
"On the flip side, I
 believe all painful or
 sad things have a lesson."

Amen to that brother. Some of the most memorable lessons I have ever learned
came punctuated with a good whoopin'.

The granite moraine that created P-Town  and cape Cod is awash with the
smiles of summer ;here upon the rock entering the "ol toon" Imet a
different sort of pilgrim ;the young man was barefoot with a pixie haircut
wearing nothing but a petty coat and a chemise ( a little strappy thing) my
sister said not to stare so instead I focused on the copper bangers putting
on a roof to a coopola in the towns center who through no fault of thier
own were giving the tourists "the plumbers view" as they tarried in their
craft .
Below on the quay of the pedestrian cobblestone  I was greeted by two
grannys in pearls and oversized floral  bags wearing too much rouge and
hitching up their panty hose with leg hair sticking through ; they were
handing out notices for tonights  ball.
It reads
  " "Ladys in love costume ball ,
 a Fetish and Flesh celebration "
I am sizing the old ladies up wondering if they could work a  mud pan  when
my sister drags me off to look a t Caoe Cod tee shirts which is just down
from the window with the leather thongs and an odd assortment of striking
instruments which I was infromed you had to bring to get into the
ball ....my sister (a no nonsence mom ) wasn't haven't any of it ....Py

AOL at <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000437>AOL.com.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT