BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:22:34 -0400
I never thought I'd need the Oxford Companion to the English Language in my
computer programming career.  It's come in handy many a time!  However,
I've found I'm not normal - most programmers can't compose an English
sentence to save their lives.

- Pam

on  06/09/98 08:08:02 AM ----------

Please respond to "BP - His DNA is this long."

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  First  Wythe, now "merkin"

OK Wise Guy:
> My olde tyme favorite is "merkin".
What the h--- is a "merkin" ?
Bryan
PS: If I had known that I would need my Latin and Etymology text books
to be a member of BP I would have thought three times and not just twice
before joining. (har-har)