BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 22:52:58 -0500
Groundhogs may intentionally meditate, but they do seem more reflective
than other critters abusing preservationeers.  Our pest management
consultant poopoohs, my ground hog solution, but it worked for me.  See
I had this all too regular supply of used kitty litter.  And it had to
go somewhere.  It didn't belong in the garden.  And there was this great
hole.  So of course...  Whell, the ground hog eventually moved on.  I
wish he'd come back, I really miss the hole.  Its full now, but Spider
and Miles keep filling the kitty litter box...at least in nasty weather.

We always refer to our former neighbor and MR.Groundhog.  I have a
certain amount of respect for him...andhis claws...and I'd rather the
cats and dog did not tangle with him.

-jc