BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:40:43 -0500
So yesterday, for work, seeing as I'm still a working Guy... I went to a
church on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, off 5th Ave looking out over
Central Park, and sat in a large stone gutter (Donald Trump's church)
and cut open the roofing to expose the stone for the engineer and
architect to inspect the details of the construction and it was
threatening to snow -- we could see it coming in with the darker gray
clouds from the West and we are opening a hole in the roof --
understand, a hole in the roof and we do not want rain so snow is like
OK right about now, and in the mid 30's, and partway through getting
black crap all over my hands and 4 people standing around waiting for
me... I was taking my time and doing a neat job of it while they all
complained how cold they were  -- toughest job in the world to wait for
someone to finish... and our discussing religious movies... it being an
Episcopal Church... then I realize this damned cold water that was
melted in the gutter and that I forgot about in my flow of focus on the
work is now flowing itself up through my pants where I am sitting in it
and my shorts and to regions beyond and DAMNED if it ain't cold water.
Uncomfortable, yes, but made endurable from the fun we were all having
in exploring another piece of this building and its amazing people.

][<