BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:30:31 -0800
Ralph,  Thanks for thinking of me but I got my sink strainer problem taken
care of a the local hardware store.  I didn't know there were so many
styles of sink strainers though.  They must have had ten different ones at
least.  I didn't know there were ones that can't be latched open but maybe
that's what you guys have and that's why your wives take them out, so the
water will drain.  I chose a metal one with the latch thingy, didn't want
no damned plastic thing that will break the first time I jam it in the
drain.  Cost me $6.99, it better last as long as I do at that price.  Ruth

At 4:50 PM -0500 3/11/03, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 3/11/2003 3:17:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Offered to any non-profit for pickup at our office (80th &Broadway,
Manhattan) is the 12 volume G. K. Hall set, "Avery Index to Architectural
Periodicals", 1963.

What, the 1973 edition finally came in and you're trying to unload your
out-of-date one on us?

Fuhgeddabout it.  Unless you're including filing cabinets. Or model airplanes.

Ralph

PS--Ruth might be up for sink strainers.

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT