BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:24:20 EST
A ca. 1995s chicken coop is located on my rural estate near the William Floyd
Mansion. The Nervastral on the roof is intact. The chicken wire on the front
has withstood several raccoon invasions. It was built on a weekend as a
project to educate my son that something practical could be built out of the
piles of scarfed lumber I had accumulated in the back yard. It has served
well for flocks ranging from one to sixteen. It would not make a sweet
guesthouse. I suppose I should not, as I have been contemplating, tear it
down just in case someone someday designates our shack an historic dump. :-)

][<en