BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kennedy, Patrick (Heritage Council)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:01:28 -0500
I know there are several trails in Louisville and there is one listed
here as part of the Frankfort Parks system.

Categories: Built for Beginners, Epic Ride, Technical Challenge, Sweet
Singletrack

Directions: To view directions to Capital View mountain bike trail,
please login. If you don't have an account, sign up now: it's free, only
takes a minute, and gives you access to tons of other rad features.

softball fields, soccer fields, picnic areas and a basketball court.
Surrounding these areas are a great network of trails for the beginner
and experienced rider. The trails consist of mostly tight twisty
singletrack, a few creek crossings, a fireroad, one downhill section,
two whoop-de-do sinkholes and some jumps. The trails are mostly
hardpack, with some small rock, gravel and gra**ections. Trail
conditions are usually good but rain can make riding slippery for a few
days.

Patrick,

How is the mountain biking (bicycling)?

Eric Hammarberg, Assoc. AIA