BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:41:43 -0800
How unusual, there's no Egremont for you to be North of, just North
Egremont.  Are there any Egremonts at other points of the compass?  Also,
what's so great about Great Barrington and is there a Lesser Barrington for
balance?  Glad to know you are all secure since removal from the map.  Come
on over sometime, I think Dummerston is still on the map.  Ruth, in
insecure Dummerston

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT