BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 06:38:21 -0600
I usually get sucked in by the trailers for "historical" movies.  But,
the trailers for this one have driven me away.  I'm not sure why.
Something seems nonsensical.

I bought the DVD for Gods and Generals, unseen.  Watched the whole damn
thing over three days hoping it would get better...or at least end.
Gave it away immediately after reaching the end.

The books were okay.  But even in the books, it took Jackson too damned
long to die.

-jc