BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:44:47 EDT
In a message dated 09/08/2000 8:22:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> For those of us benighted low morons who haven't ventured into the dark part
>  of the swamp, does this mean we (Oh, the hell with it--should I) get rit
rid
>  of IE, O and OE? (Can I get rid of, or shall we say, unbundle, them?) All I
>  ever do is open AOL, and don't usually have no problems.

Ralph-

I do the same thing you do. AOL sort of bypasses all that, and I don't have
problems with it. I do use Microsoft Outlook, but I never use it for my
email, just for task reminders and calendar stuff. It works really well for
that. I wouldn't worry, just don't use the two together.

-Heidi