BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:28:48 -0800
> The split cobblestone vision is like the new faux classical bank in
> Kamloops, BC with cast plastic and concrete stone-like detailing all hung
> and welded on steel clips

Oops, the phone rang, and the rest got lost.

The split cobblestone dome vision is like the brick arches of the new
faux-classical bank in Kamloops, BC with cast plastic and concrete
stone-like detailing all hung and welded on steel clips, and the great brick
arches' keystones all shaped so they slope the wrong way on the sides,
tapering inward toward the top.   Even after several years of looking at
this mind boggling visual disaster, I still see the arches eager to collapse
every time I walk by.    The installer seems to have welded the keystones in
upside down before the bricklayer got there.   The arches look like medieval
castle devices for expelling keystones on pedestrians below.

cp in bc
(on the other side of the earth where many things are upside down)
(probably because they never read the book)