BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy R Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:45:13 -0500
][<en included: "...as well as to learn to work with webinars, as well as
to be able to keep the voices of histo presto alive."

It's interesting to me the echoes, or lack of, that happen within
communities and cultures. Like the way timber framing seemed to spring up in
so many parts of the world at the same (relative) time in a fairly
disconnected world.

I just got back from the Saving Places conference in Denver where the theme
was spun around "sustainability". Interestingly enough much of what was said
was about we can sustain us in a world where the latest budget from our most
recently elected savior has taken a butcher knife to any funding that has to
do with the histo presto we try to butter our bread with. Everyone was in
agreement that we seem to be hard pressed to know if there even is a voice
to histo presto let alone if anyone can hear the message.

Sounds like a TB blog to me! Please join me later.

Rudy