BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"vgernet.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:33:49 -0500
Boy Cuyler, Now your making my feet itchy, I'd love to see that mill. I've
never been to that end of Canada, but a young guy who works for me is from
Nelson, BC and keeps teasing me with pictures from his cabin. Can you tell
me why the old guys would flip one end of the belts between machines and
form an x instead of just running flat? Where are you located? ctb