BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Drew Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:04:35 -0400
@ my 25th HS reunion-
Hanging out w/ Dr Tom and Peter and his wife.
There is a woman there who Peter dated for a while, old money kind of a JC
to Pete's Duane-
She is very addled, either overly medicated or suffering from "wet brain"
syndrome ie advanced alcoholism- Mrs. Drew the substance abuse counselor and
Dr Tom agree.
So she comes up and asks Peter to dance and he demurs, and she returns and
asks him again. The third time he tells her "Listen Helen, I just want to
sit here with my wife and oldest friends and catch up" and She Shrieks @ the
top of her lungs
"Then Fuck you! I'm glad we never got married and I'm glad we only fucked
once!"
Mrs. Drew and Mrs. Peter burst out laughing.
Dr Tom and I simultaneously turn to each other with a single finger raised -
that's not what he told us.

J.A. Drew Diaz
EDGE
150 W 28th, NY, NY
t.212.741.7348, f 212.741.7423, m 917.971.1577
edgedc.com