BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:44:28 EDT

>.when I was eleven I was infatuated with a girl whose every other word was "
frigging" It is interesting to note that I have entered a lifetime profession
where the verb is used quite frequently....by many landed nationalitys to
express themselves in stressfull moments or in the past tense as in "The
frigging architect"
Distanefull as it may be  to our professional consciousness ...the verb comes
full circle in all levels of our work .I have walked down the halls with many
an architect and many contractor mumbling "frigging"  (fill in the profession
blank)

By the way after getting my face slapped for using the F word at eleven I
decided to investigate.  seems the "F" word Fuck is old english ,..meaning to
dig or to furrow...hmmm my sentiments exactly......now for antennae I am
coventing two 1930's ham radio towers that will soon be going to
scrap.......they will go right next to my house along with the water wind
mill......and assorted megaliths....best to you
Live from the Delta Michael....Ps the weather is great now high 80s and a
breeze
big relief from the 108 and 110 temps