BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 05:41:21 -0500
Pamela S. Follett wrote:

>...that the ladies at the phone company attest will put hair on your chest.  Not a visual I wanted them to share, but they did.

Sounds like things get kind of kinky in Phelps during the Holidays! Bad
enough with the saurkraut celebration and the two-story outhouse.

PLEASE keep in mind the rule against crass advertising on BP... Ralph
will likely leave his mailbox, even though he abhors cold places the
thought of telephone women in a rural coffee shop baring their chests,
hairy or otherwise, may persuade him to seek a few more cups of French
roast Joe. I suppose you keep the donuts flowing to the cops and the
windows steamed?

Any reports of Santa & Misses lost in the creek again? Sharpshooter
needs help with his homework.

][<