BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:08:26 EST
In a message dated 2/22/00 9:13:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Despite the 1000 pound cornerstone hanging from a chain winch, Ken is not
wearing steel-toed shoes - unless Topsiders now have steel toes.

Sharpshooter,

My official title on this project was "Suit Control". Checking OSHIT REG on
duties for such a role I found no mention of steel toes. I'll have to take it
up w/ Lurker Raydome. By time of paisley down-looking photo-op stone was
resting on two twobeefor. :-)

Check PigHabit-L for a color graphic of stone & gang, including Lurker
Raydome, Carlos & Sam.

Photo courtesy fellow BP'r Laura Rosen. Check out Laura's recent book
_Manhattan Shores : An Expedition Around Manhattan Island_,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/050054221X/qid=951242770/sr=1-1/102-106
2651-5489649

][<en