BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 22:27:09 -0500
On Sun, 4 May 2003 07:52:22 -0700, Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi Deb,  How did you get the dog pee out?  I need to know.

Hi Ruth,

Uncle certainly has serious memory problems but isn't bad enough yet
to "need care"...
(except when he doesn't feel well, or something's broken in his house, then
I get a call, but hey, that's what family's for... )
so, I'm not living with him anymore, but that's a whole 'nother story...

re: dog pee eye ess ess

(apologies for the repeat for those of you who suffered through this
episode with me in the fall of 2001!)

heidi "oneCat" harendza, allegedly also known as the domestic goddess,
advised the use of bleach water...
after trying vinegar, baking soda, tomato juice, various cleaners, and two
different types of retail enzyme products, (not necessarily in that order),
I finally gave up, soaked the floor in water, put down towels and walked on
them til they were sopping, took them up, and then put down bleach water...
SEVERAL times...
letting it dry between applications...
it lightened up the floor a lot in that location, but the smell mostly
disappeared

bryan blundell advised a commercial strength enzyme product at the time,
but I didn't try it...
bryan, care to chip in?

deb "domestic goddess apprentice" bledsoe