BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:32:37 EDT
Pirate King,

What about the daughters of all those Spaniards and Indians and Africans and
everybody else dumb enough to put up with inhospitable climate down yonder,
or since ladies glow (as opposed to horses and animals that sweat, and men
who perspire), do they not count?  Huh?

In re: Jean Pierre Frog and his visit to the Small Room, I am reminded of Boy
Scout Summer camp c. 1966 when my esteemed colleague Pierre Lupien visited
the Great Outdoors on an identical mission, and dropped trou in the immediate
vicinity of a rattlesnake.  He escaped unharmed, but one of the Boy Scout
Dads went after the snake with a pistol loaded with shot (I'm not sure how
one does that, but then I'm a city boy) and brought it back thoroughly
ventilated.  We were going to have rattlesnake stew for dinner that night
until another of the Dads decided that it might be better not to feed us lead.

Pierre's "award" that summer was "Slim Jim the Snake Charmer."    One of the
other guys, with a reputation as a cutteur de fromage, got a hand-carved
"cork" about 2" in diameter.  I, on the other hand, was "Most Cooperative
Scout."

Sign me,

Boring Even In My Yout'