BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:48:15 -0500

Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.  "Lightweight" panels with teensie weensie
leetle tiny itsie bitsie fibers entrained to give them more body.  Matching
them sounds like an exciting challenge...better than matching mortar for
sure.  Good luck.  I'm no help from 700 miles away, am I....
Dan Becker,  Executive Director          "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                   from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                           - Bullwinkle J. Moose