BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:51:56 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  Do you have to cut and paste the Address and the subject from the digest?

Jim,

The short answer is, "Yes."

>  That's just a little more trouble than just hitting the "Reply" button.

Sure is.

>  2. I tend to read almost every new entry

I have this problem as well. If we only read half of the new entry and delete
the other half then possibly there would be less inanity, at least by 50%.

>  The digest doesn't seem to differentiate a new entry from the response
entry.

This is true. Dumb software. Complaints go to Bill G?

>  3. Please remind me...What time of day does the digest get issued?

I don't know what time of day it is issued. Interesting question.

>  How do I subscribe?

Shaman says when Rev asks. Simply ask and it will be delivered. Be cautious
what you ask for. For each e-mail address you can either subscribe to digest
or non-digest, but not both. I use two e-mail adresses. At work non-digest
and at home digest. I rarely, if ever, read the digest, using it more for
archival purposes than anything else.

][<en