BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 09:48:04 EDT
Its true I did meet Ken and Leyland on a backstreet in Bavaria under the
cover of mineralized coationg;
 and they did indeed have the other pieces of the "Jello" box to prove who
they were;

 although the false nose and glasses combo were ill fitting; and raised the
suspicions of the preservation police who kept us in the Keim "...Larger.."
force feeding us on pork knuckles the size of hams and large stiens of darken
wisebier served by well endowed fralien's who refered to us respectfully as
"Nikenpoops"
a term of pride Im told.
Yes we saw many restored examples of Mineral coatings some 40 yrs old and the
patching materials meybe 15 yrs old; I had been to many of the sites on a
tourist  basis over the years; and was impressed with their structual ability
and use on such problems as terra cotta( w/bse of contact plus) and even over
walls that once had tar with no bleed tru.... now using.successfully on a
Miss courthouse and City Hall with similar problems; but a competant field
assesment; and applicator are necessary.
.but ...
 Agent Ken told me our assignment here was  to take yodeling class and I had
already picked up a pair of tight fitting "shiny"leaderhosen and a hat with a
shaving brush atop it..and a "how to book" on slapping each other whilst
skipping about and yodeling.
Showing up on the steet corner dressed like this in the medevil
Bavarian"oldplatz"drew no suspicions per se
but agent Leyland who was in "deep cover" with the nose specs informed me
there would be no yodel class as he had spent the entire PIN budget on a map
showing us where the Wagnerian gold was in Vahalla.     (see article 2
..three rubes in Vahalla) any crosss examination must be sumitted no later
than monday..all rights reserved..Mon Oncle