BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Light fuse ... retire quickly.
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:16:05 -0400
1. Not to give the only serious reply to this question, but speaking from
professional experience, locating a specific realtor by name should be
possible through the state or local association of realtors, or even
national (NAR)... if Philip Rosen is in NY real estate, perhaps he (and
however many others with the same name) might turn up in a search or a call
to the local org. Just a thought. Realtors, like other licensed
professionals, are easy to find. (How do you think PSB found all those
architects to annoy? Much the easiest group in histo presto to locate,
except for advertisers in competing publications). Of course, NYC is about
the only place in the US with no MLS system so maybe they don't have a
realtor org either.

2. I quote from the book, "Kayaks to Hell," which my outdoorsman brother
brought home from a 'yak trip years ago, "Potatoes: the only good kind of
tuber." All I know about the Delaware is it's over yonder, Washington
crossed it, and some of my relatives did too. This sounds like a question
for OneCat, if she's still with us.

I could advise you to remember the First Law of Boating ("Open side up,
pointy end forward") but with inner tubes you have no pointy end and two
open sides. Kind of the opposite of the problem applying the FLOB to
windsurfing, where you have two pointy ends and no open side.

Don White
Weichert, Realtors