BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:59:12 -0500
I posted several video observations of the eclipse on the internet. You
can find them here:

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/9038-klipsi

but you will have to seek them out:

The right half of the "player" you see is a square chat feature of many
chat items. My video eclipse observations are posted here as chat items.
Go to the upper left of the chat square and click on the little white
left pointing arrow 3 or 4 times to get to chat #1 in the list. Scroll
up in the list of chat items by dragging the slider bar at the right.
You will see little moon images on the left. Click on the little white
up arrow, which will enlarge the image and play the video of the
observation. When done, click on the down arrow in the corner, to again
see the list images, which you can play in the same way. You will find
more observations on the next page of chat items by clicking on the
right arrow in the upper left corner of the square.

You'll also see a few videos of the equipment used for the observations,
and some discussion with klipsi, my buddy over in Switzerland, and others.

John (but officer, he's a lunatic) Leeke