BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:00:51 -0400
hello all, I just wanted to say thanks for all your advice and
input on my recent questions regarding scanners, printers,
and internet services....

I will probably be going with earthlink in the very near
future....
just can't bring myself to go back to AOL and, with only a
6 gig harddrive, I need to conserve space also  (AOL's program is
huge!)

we'll see what type of printer I end up with, but I'll bet it's
that canon
bcj-85
given my propensity to hit the highway at the drop of a hat   ;)

while I was gone this last time, a week or so ago, a building
"fell" at
420 State St. in Brooklyn....
my uncle, who lives at 465 State St, is not in town at the
moment, so
I've been unable to get the scoop on this....
from the tiny pic the local paper carried several days later, it
appears to be in the block east across third ave from his house,
across from the board of ed work permits office...
but I can't tell.... it doesn't look as though it's on his block,
although the numbers are increasing as you move east,
so it doesn't make sense...  (420 being a lower # than 465)

can anybody fill me in on this?  and what was the actual cause of
the collapse?

thanks

deb

http://im.yahoo.com