BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:32:22 -0500
When I was working on General Lee's house, one of the docents conducting
the tours told me about an elderly lady's question about the Tomb of the
Unknowns.  She wanted to know "if their parents came to visit them often".
Momentarily taken aback, the docent replied that yes, the parents visited
them every day.

Lisa