BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
make easy -- get sakcrete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:20:23 -0500
Hot damn!

I finally have been invited, by one Robert Savimbi, nephew of the big cheese in Angola, to participate in one of these events. I forget whether the uncle was the gov't or the rebel, but now he (the uncle) is dead and the locals are running around like cattle without a shepherd.

This last is the nephew's phrase; I thought cattle were herded by cowboys, and shepherds tended sheep, but what do I know? (This is a rhetorical question and your negative response is not invited, but it's kind of you to offer.)

Should I invest all the pinhead dues in this?  I think the deal is I get 15% of what's in a cigar box someplace, and 5% of the haul gets donated to MY favorite charity, which of course is the Pinhead Pension Fund.

Lemme know.  Young Robert got my address through a directory, so he must know me very well and respect me highly, just like you guys.

Ralph