BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:37:44 -0500
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Ralph Walter wrote:

> Sounds to the undersigned like the Divine Miss Deb of The Seatbelts Fastened
> State has the hots for this alleged Drew Diaz, Mystery Man from Way Out West.
>   How are we going to know who's in costume and who's for real at Mary's
> party?  Or is everybody (well, all the C&S Pinheads) going to pretend to be
> the seemingly exotic DD and come on to everything in skirts, thinking they're
> all Miss Deb?  In that case, the Pinhead Salute will be of no use.  Could be
> a problem.  Sounds like a gigantic game of To Tell the Truth, but the only
> one  we'll be able to identify is Tom Poston (and maybe Abe Simpson).

nah, we'll all know Ken from his photo on the backs of his books  ;)
and Phil, Maura, and Dan from their lack of accents

and if you're going to be looking for me in a skirt, good luck
I only wear those to architect's offices (rarely), court appearances,
and funerals

hey maybe I'll give this party second thought  ;)
it might be nice to have someone other than plumbers and tile guys
hitting on me for a change....
*disclaimer*  NOT that there's anything wrong with plumbers and tile
guys....  *disclaimer*

Deb